Title: Re: Witango-Talk:  Tango 2kServer
Just a question..

If I run v5.0, would my serial number for 2K Server work?

Thanks
Steve

On 2/5/03 9:03 AM, "Steve Smith" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I am running Win2000 Advanced Server on one of my machines and I've had no problems installing either Tango 2000 or the beta releases of Witango 5.

Hope this helps,

Steve Smith

Oakbridge Information Solutions
Office: (519) 624-4388