That's an interesting idea and might solve some other problems we've
got.  How do you split Tango like that, though?

I've talked to a SQL guru across campus; he seems to think it's no big
deal and has even offered to help test, so I have great hopes that it
will all go smoothly.  That would be a first!  :)

Thanks for the ideas.    j