>From a web page, is it possible to open an email client, as with the mailto
>tag, and populate more then just the email address?  Add body and
>attachments, for example.  In this particular case, the email client is
>outlook.

You can do the subject line easily with a tag like

mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]'s%20a%20genius!

- and I just discovered that you can do the body as well!
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]'s%20a%20genius!

And it even works with mutiple arguments - at least in OE 4.5 on a Mac
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]'s%20a%20genius!&subject=what%20a%20star