See

I told you Scott would reply. (this only means that he has been with SOAP
since the beginning).

Scott, I apologize for trying to put you in a position where your expertise
has already been reimbursed for monetarily.

Secondly,  I will look at the examples, although some think as I do,  when
Steve Jobs was at the last Mac World, and he said, "Does anyone really know
what "DOT NET" is?"

I am not for sure about DOT NET, but I do think that getting on the SOAP
band wagon, will in turn, allow one to get on the DOT NET wagon as well.  I
am not that concerned as missing the DOT NET train here at the beginning on
the Beta 2 caboose, but, I do want to make sure that I dont' miss out on the
SOAP wagon.

Thanks again Scott, your detailed explainations are very appreciated by me
if not by many more on this list.

Thanks

Steeve