Hi Steve,

Use the FORMAT attribute to extract the month or any component of a date.

<@CURRENTDATE FORMAT="datetime:%m">

Then Something like:

Date >= '01/<@CURRENTDATE FORMAT="datetime:%m">/<@CURRENTDATE
FORMAT="datetime:%Y">'

AND

Date < '01/<@CALC EXPR='<@CURRENTDATE FORMAT="datetime:%m"> +
1'>/<@CURRENTDATE FORMAT="datetime:%Y">'

Of course you may need to compensate for when you are in December, because
12 + 1 needs to equal 1 with an incremented year - follow me?

You can also get creative with the FORMAT attribute and do stuff like:

<@CURRENTTIMESTAMP FORMAT="datetime:01-%m-1980 02:00:00 am">
which will return:
01-04-1980 02:00:00 am everyday this month, but next month it will say:
01-05-1980 02:00:00 am

The following is copied from the Witango Help files, which shows what you
can get from a Date Time string

%a ~ abbreviated weekday name
%A ~ full weekday name
%b ~ abbreviated month name
%B ~ full month name
%c ~ local date and time representation
%d ~ day of month (01-31)
%H ~ hour (24 hour clock)
%I ~ hour (12 hour clock)
%j ~ day of the year (001-366)
%m ~ month (01-12)
%M ~ minute (00-59)
%p ~ local equivalent of AM or PM
%S ~ second (00-59)
%U ~ week number of the year (Sunday= first day of week) (00-53)
%w ~ weekday (0-6, Sunday is zero)
%W ~ week number of the year (Monday = first day of week) (00-53)
%x ~ local date representation
%X ~ local time representation
%y ~ year without century (00-99)
%Y ~ year with century
%% ~ % sign

Hope this helps. Cheers.......

Scott Cadillac,
Witango.org - http://witango.org
403-281-6090 - [EMAIL PROTECTED]
--
Information for the Witango Developer Community

XML-Extranet - http://xml-extra.net
403-281-6090 - [EMAIL PROTECTED]
--
Well-formed Development (for hire)