From: Fogelson, Steve [
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, May 30, 2003 10:04 AM
To: Witango User Group (E-mail)
Subject: Witango-Talk: Upgrade

I presently use Win2K Server, R:Tango 2000, R:Base 6.5+

I am going to upgrade to Witango 5 and am looking for some advice. I
anticipate that in the near future I will need more than one server or CPU
to host my sites.

Is it best to buy the professional version and run on a multi CPU server or
buy multiple standard versions and run on individual servers? I would like
to consider performance, cost, and redundancy.

Steve Fogelson
Internet Commerce Solutions