From:
Steve Smith [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, June 26, 2003 2:08 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: Witango-Talk: CVS

(laughing) Okay I need to ask, what is 'Camp Fire Girls'???

Please let me know.

Thanks,

Steve Smith

Oakbridge Information Solutions
Office: (519) 624-4388
GTA: (416) 606-3885
Fax: (519) 624-3353
Cell: (416) 606-3885
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Web: http://www.oakbridge.ca

On Thursday, June 26, 2003, at 03:05 PM, Ben Johansen wrote:

Sorry,

Though in my defense,

I was just asking a question about needing a server.

And

And I can’t tell you how many of my threads have gone “Camp Fire Girls” on me.

Ben Johansen - http://www.pcforge.com
Authorized Witango Reseller http://www.pcforge.com/WitangoGoodies.htm
Authorized MDaemon Mail Server Reseller
http://www.pcforge.com/AltN.htm