Lucky one!
I try to work with 5.0.9. Studio is wonderful up and working, but some datatypes (varchar for example) crash the driver.
But i do have to use OpenBase, not primebase. (I am not sure with frontbase, will give it a try next week).

I am triying to connect to openBase since November 2002! (iODBC). With some workarounds (date, time, and limitations - no international characters) i can work with that version, which showed me the fastness of witango vs. Tango 2000 on OS 9. (But there it just works- my good old and slow butler :-)!)

Christian