I don't use it.

The JDBC driver was recently rewritten, still not faster than ODBC and shouldn't ever be.

Robert.

On Monday, July 7, 2003, at 12:01 AM, Christian Platt wrote:

Robert, see below for Appserver. I remember the problems with Snap/JDBC.

The Problem ist that those disadvantage also appear with iODBC...

http://www.primebase.com/en/products/coretech/as/index.html

Christian

Von: Robert Garcia <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Antworten an: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Datum: Sun, 6 Jul 2003 23:16:06 -0700
An: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Betreff: Re: Witango-Talk: Now The Bean Test (Was Boosting . . .)

PrimeBase does have an app server. Openbase used to, I guess they have
gone completely webobjects.

I believe that witango uses a standard implementation of JDBC, I don't
think WO does. I remember PrimeBase having to rework there JDBC driver
to work with WO 5, and it was a pain. Anyway, I am not sure why
openbase wouldn't work with witango, but WithEnt is just rolling out
this feature, maybe they will be able to accomodate it.

Robert.