After rereading my post, I realized that I made a couple of offhanded remarks to the australian community. It was not my intent to offend anyone. It has long been my way to deflect my frustration through a quip or humorous remark. Not everyone always thinks there funny.

Again, If I offended anyone, I am sorry and it won't happen again.

I should also point out that my frustrations were with preview versions of software and not released, and my post may have been better suited in the beta list, but I felt the results were beneficial to the whole community.

Next time I won't write the response at 4am, but sleep first, then write. ;-)

--

Robert Garcia
President - BigHead Technology