I have a web site with some MS Access backend databases.  Most of the
site is done in Witango, but there is some ASP on the site as well.
The problem I'm running into is when my witango tafs do a query on
the database, a lock file is created (W2K).  When my asp code is then
used to grab a copy of the database, I get a File not Found error on
the web site because the lock file is preventing it from being read.

Is there any way to get Tango to release the database after its
query?