I was working on this, but I stopped development until wisp and the bean handlers in v5 were implemented so that I would have the best interface to the app. Also, I was waiting for features in QT 6.

Those things have just gotten in line.

Here is my preview app, that is standalone, no interface with Witango yet. Try it out, and tell me what features that should be added. I am speaking at the witango conf., and this will be part of my demonstration, completely interfaced with Witango.

Requires QT v6+ installed on CPU. Preview version, expires 8/15. Carbon version, and windows version for Win 98+.

http://public.bighead.net/thumbjob/

Robert.