From: Dan Stein [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 16 July 2003 18:10
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Witango-Talk: Date to Age SQL or WiTango

I have a table with birthdates and ages. I would like the ages to calculate
automatically so they update when needed.

I guess I could run a cron job and use a taf to update them all.

But SQL 2000 has a place for formula. I just don't understand how to use it.

Dan
--
Dan Stein
Digital Software Solutions

This message is intended only for the use of the person(s) ("the intended
recipient(s)") to whom it is addressed. It may contain information which is
privileged and confidential within the meaning of applicable law. If you
are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender as soon as
possible. The views expressed in this communication may not necessarily
be the views held by LGCSB (Local Government Computer Services Board).

Any attachments  have been checked by a virus scanner and appear to be
clean.
Please ensure that you also scan all messages, as LGCSB does not accept
any liability for contamination or damage to your systems.