Hello all,

I upgraded to the latest app server released a few days back. (061)

At some point I turned debugging on, as I often do. I'm not sure, I may have turned it on right away, or not, and it may have been on right away too, I don't recall.

Thing is, I can't turn it off. I turn it on and off in the TAF file, no difference. I turn it to "app preference" or to "force off" in the witango.ini, and then on and off in the TAF file... still no difference.

It seems to stay on no matter what I do. Any suggestions?

Thanks,

- Andrew