Title: Message
Hi,

I am trying to do an update on a column called url in a table.  Each row in the column url is different and has data that looks like this:
http://website/results2.asp?u=244&R=on&h=username&o=password1

I would like to do an update that will only change "password1" to "password2" and everything else stay the same for that row like:
http://website/results2.asp?u=244&R=on&h=username&o=password2

I have tried using the update action with <@REPLACE STR=url FINDSTR="<@VAR vopassword>" REPLACESTR="<@VAR vnpassword>"> in the value colum of the acton. The variables "<@VAR vopassword>"  is the orginal password  and "<@VAR vnpassword>" is the new password.

 I have also tried this with direct DMBS using:
 UPDATE masterdetail  SET url=''

The problem seems to be that witango is not seeing the data in the column.  Is there way to do an update this way?

Thanks

Ted Wolfley
Database/Internet Programmer
The Ogden Group of Rochester