> 1   If you already have T2K installations, you can use the same installer to
> put it into 30 day trial mode so there is no reason to request an installer
> from any one.

If 'Customer Support' had pointed that out then I would feel they were
living up to their name.

> 5   Wayne, if you had contacted us we could have tried to work something out
> as we have for many other T2K users during their migrations to Witango 5.

Without wanting to offend, the reason I approached the Tango list for help
rather than WiTango is that the last emails I sent to WiTango (actually you
specifically) about migration went completely unanswered.

I'd like to work with you guys. I was overjoyed when Tango was purchased by
a local company. But I confess that it has seemed to me that WiTango is very
close geographically, but otherwise very much out of reach. I hope we can
work to change this.

Wayne Irvine

                  Byte Services Pty Ltd
               http://www.byteserve.com.au/
                  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
   Ph 02 9960 6099   Mob 0409 960 609   Fax 02 9960 6088