Hi Steve,

I think someone else might have mentioned a similar problem with Safari
before.

Does the upload HTML <FORM> element start something like:

<FORM method='POST' enctype="multipart/form-data" action="myupload.taf">

The debug information you are showing for the Safari upload looks very
unusual. I would hazard a guess that there is something not well-formed
about your HTML that Safari is choking on - and as a result is posting
gibberish. This is likely more of a browser issue than a Server issue.

Most browsers can compensate for bad HTML coding habits, but maybe Safari is
being too strict or can't deal with some particular element or attribute.

Do you have the upload form online somewhere that we can look at?

Let us know. Cheers....

Scott Cadillac,
Witango.org - http://witango.org
403-281-6090 - [EMAIL PROTECTED]
--
Information for the Witango Developer Community

XML-Extranet - http://xml-extra.net
403-281-6090 - [EMAIL PROTECTED]
--
Well-formed Development (for hire)