From: John Shaw [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, August 12, 2003 1:38 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Witango-Talk: Witango Email

I'm back to my email action problem.  I switched from US ASCII to ISO
8859-1
(Latin-1) in order to remove the extraneous characters.  Unfortunately,
that
disables the line wrap function.

I can't win.   Does anyone know how to prevent US ASCII from adding
characters at the line breaks?

EXAMPLE:
Last year, Zogby International took a poll of American college seniors
in w=
hich 97 percent said that they believed their professors had given them
a g=
ood education in ethics. But when asked what those professors had taught
th=
em, 73 percent responded, "What is right and wrong depends on
differences i=
n individual values and cultural diversity." Only a quarter of them said
th=
ey had learned that there are "clear and uniform standards of right and
wro=
ng."=20