From: Dave Machin [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, August 12, 2003 11:13 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: Witango-Talk: MSQL Help (OT maybe)

For what it's worth, I am finding that certain things that used to work
now
don't and I have to grant permissions in places I never needed to before
-
mostly not related to WiTango, but for some Perl and Crystal Reports
applications, but we also got the named pipes error (just switched to
TCP/IP).  I'm thinking that a MS security upgrade has made permissions
more
strict and now they have to be explicitly granted where they didn't
before...