Client domain name:  <@CGIPARAM CLIENT_ADDRESS><br>
Client browser: <@CGIPARAM USER_AGENT><br>
server_name: <@CGIPARAM SERVER_NAME>

On Friday, August 15, 2003, at 11:55 PM, Christian Platt wrote:

Ahem Roland, i do not really understand, what you mean with "Client domain
never shows, but IP does".
Because my programm "witch ball Version 1.0" has timed out and new 2.0 is
not yet avauliable, please let me know, what code you use;-) Which system
is the server running on.

Christian
Von: Roland Dumas <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Antworten an: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Datum: Fri, 15 Aug 2003 21:44:05 -0700
An: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Betreff: Re: Witango-Talk: <@CGIPARAM CLIENT_IP> gives server IP

http://ridge.imagineworks.com/test.tml
I've not had problems getting client IP. Client domain never shows, but
IP does.

On Friday, August 15, 2003, at 08:36 PM, Christian Platt wrote:

Maybe, but wit OS X You also get the server-adress.
Have a look at http://www.apocm.de/ip.taf

Still no feedback from support – as usual :-(

Christian

Von: Garth Penglase <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> Antworten an: [EMAIL PROTECTED] Datum: Fri, 15 Aug 2003 19:00:30 +1000 An: [EMAIL PROTECTED] Betreff: Re: Witango-Talk: <@CGIPARAM CLIENT_IP> gives server IP

I have always used CLIENT_ADDRESS instead of CLIENT_IP since if the
web server is set to DNS lookup you'll get the domain name and if not,
then the IP address. It seems to have worked reliably for me. See the
taf below for full details on CGIPARAM function calls

http://bbmedia.com.au/bb/cgiparam.taf

cheers
Garth

No, ist just a problem related to system.
That tells you much more...