On 8/22/03 2:15 PM, "Tom Ferguson" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I don't see anything that jumps out about this mail.  But the mail server
> thinks those e-mail addresses aren't good.
>
> In the properties for SMTP mail, have you allowed mail to be relayed from
> 127.0.0.1 ?
> That should be set.  Either that or set up SMTP authentication.
>
> I was thinking along the lines that the problem lies with the SMTP server,
> but now I'm not so sure.  I don't have Witango yet, still on T2K, so I
> haven't experienced the difference there might be in the mail action.  Too
> bad Ben's on vacation, I'm sure he could tell you what's different.
>
> Sorry I couldn't be of more help.
>
> Tom

Well, I am running T2K App Server. I will start with the SMTP properites and
authentication. I have never had any problems what so ever with my App
Servers.

Here now, I am not able to send mail out and once you have relied on it for
your applications,  man it's really tuff to have to go without it.

The other porblem I have is Julie from pervasive sold me a Serial number
right before they sold to to WiTango.  Of course, No Julie anymore, Phil has
done all he can do with the limited records he has, and, on top of it, I
have a server setting ready to go with no number.   So, the mail problem is
what is at hand for the moment and I will try your suggestions.

Thanks a bunch!

I appreciate it

Steve