Jami

Is this server you are sending out from a TLD?  Or is it on a virtual
server. I just found out that on a virtual server, what I mean is a server
that is not a TLD, you have to do some configuring to get it worked out.

What I mean is www.myserver.com running a SMTP with it on IIS,  will send
out just fine. If you run  http://virtual.myserver.com with IIS and a SMTP,
then you are going to have to do  some configuring..etc..

Just something that I just found out the hard way.

Hope this isn't your case..

Steve
Forerunners