From: Wilcox, Jamileh (HSC) [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, August 28, 2003 2:16 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: Witango-Talk: OT: SMTP server

Now that's a very valid question.  The answer is 'because I didn't know
any better'.  :)  (I do have them all dumping off into a separate folder
in my email, so I can delete them all when I'm done without the hassle
of sorting through them.)

Will @@resultset in the ResultsHTML of the email action give me the
results?  What about the ones (like this one) that keep retrying?

I've got the doctor set as the "from" address - from my previous
experience, that should route any failed delivery notices back to him
(per his request).  I think.  But I am starting to suspect I need to
send him the failed notices from the system, just to be sure.  (He
warned me in advance that lots of these email addresses would no longer
be valid.)