From: Alan Wolfe [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wed 10/29/2003 5:32 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Witango-Talk: database on another server

        how would you go about setting up a datasource that was on another server from
where the datasource was being used by a .taf?

        i have no idea where to even begin looking for information on this one! (:

        we're using r:tango 5 on windows 2003 and the database is going to be on an NT
4 machine which has r:tango 2000 on it (so both sides have oterro if that matters).

        We're trying to set up an experiment to see how realistic it would be to have
a database on another computer across the internet (im guessing not very realistic but
maybe for limited usage it would work?)

        Thanks!
        Alan