Hi Srinivasan,

Although there are others on the list who may be more
knowledgable I've tried to answer your questions as
best I can...

> 1) Can we run Tango on one server and Database
> Server on another? If yes how
> do I make the tango to talk to the database that is
> running on the other
> machine?

Yes - I would say the most common way is via an ODBC
connection. You just need to set up an ODBC connection
on the machine that the Witango Server is running on
and use these connection settings within your tafs....

> 2) Can we run more than one tango daemon on a same
> server? Will that improve
> my performance? How do we configure for the
> balancing?

To have more than one instance of Witango running on a
machine you'll need to buy a Professional Server and
looking at the witango.com website I see there is one
available.

Yes it will improve performance in that if one server
crashes or is shutdown requests will automatically be
redirected to another running server. Secondly if you
have more than one instance running it will mean more
requests can be handled at a time.

To configure load balancing there is a document
available somewhere called "Configuring your
Professional Server" (or something like that) - Fergal
from witango gave a presentation on this at the
conference so he could probably give you this and more
details on the entire subject...

Hopefully this also answers your third question
-overall it is not difficult to do and I think you
will find things to be more stable in witango 5.