From: Stephen Su <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Date: Wed, 18 Feb 2004 15:32:12 -0500
Subject: Re: Witango-Talk: Secured User Access

Scott,

Thank you for your help and advice. I wasn't purposefully vague but rather my situation is somewhat alluding me right now.

In short, we have tested multiple versions of the login taf in which we

did everything from separation of the taf itself into various components all the way to substituting the frame-set with a single page

taf. The user seems get validated just fine, because we register and update their "last visited on" profile. But the frameset page comes right after and that's when they are thrown back to the login screen. The only way we are able to avoid this is by substituting with a non-frame-set page. In each of the "src URL(s)" we do have the UserReferenceArgument variable passed.

I hope that's more clear than before. Please let me know if you need to

know more.

Best,
Stephen