Thanks Bill. I thought something was up here.

Steve

-----Original Message-----
From: Bill Downall [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, March 09, 2004 10:38 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: Witango-Talk: DBMS Action Select with Limit # or Rows

A followup:

This definitely was broken in Witango server 5.0 after patch .58 and before
patch .65.  I have a site still running on .58. A taf that observes the
limit and pages groups of 40 just fine in .58 puts the whole result set on
the page on a server running .65.

I'll send the example tafs to Fergal at Witango.

Bill