*g*  Yeah, I've got a few of those, too.

> That is a very good point and one I hadn't thought of. It is
> the same fields in each record that are quoted. I'll try your
> REGEX stuff but I've never had much luck with it before. I
> believe this is because REGEX didn't work real well in T2000
> so I might try in WT5 instead.

If you find a clear explanation of POSIX regex, send it in.  I end up
cross-eyed every time I try to read the stuff I've found.  I've never
gotten it working in Tango, but I thought it was just me.

So how do I tell which version I'm on?  I thought I'd updated to 065,
but when I check the About in Witango it says 5.0.1.037 - am I looking
in the wrong place or am I imagining the update?

If regex is working better now, I'd start using it.

Thanks!     j