Many times we leave Witango logging turned on so we can debug a problem after it's been reported by a user. When that site is one that does e-commerce, there is a problem. The Witango log contains all the post arguments passed in and variable changes etc... that data could be sensitive, and not something we want laying around.

Is there any way to control the witango logging system to not print certain post args, and not show the value of certain variables when they change?

Otherwise the only thing i can think of is to run a program that processes the logfile after it has been rolled to stirp out any patterns that we don't want in the logfile.

/John