sure i do... I could run out of chocolate. ;)

On Jul 13, 2004, at 6:14 PM, Ben Johansen wrote:

Alright,
now you have no excuse to being more active on this list
And I quote " your exceptional math and verbal skills make you very
adept at explaining things to others"

LOL ;-)

Ben Johansen - http://www.pcforge.com
Authorized Witango & MDaemon Reseller
Available for Witango Developement

-----Original Message----- From: Daniel E. Venditelli, jr. [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Sent: Tuesday, July 13, 2004 2:33 PM To: [EMAIL PROTECTED] Subject: Re: Witango-Talk: [OT] IQ test

  Your IQ score is 140

  This number is based on a scientific formula that compares how many
questions you answered correctly on the Classic IQ Test relative to
others.

  Your Intellectual Type is Visionary Philosopher. This means you are
highly intelligent and have a powerful mix of skills and insight that
can be applied in a variety of different ways. Like Plato, your
exceptional math and verbal skills make you very adept at explaining
things to others - and at anticipating and predicting patterns. And
that's just some of what we know about you from your IQ results.

in the spirit of full disclosure, I had just eaten half of one of those
really large hershey's candy bars - do you think that affected it?