Hi Ben,

I only took this particular test once, but this isn't the first IQ test I
ever took.

A couple years I did another similar test online and got 139.

And then when I was 5 years old my mother took me to see some special doctor
because everybody thought there was something wrong with me. I hadn't spoken
a word up to this point in life.

After lots of tests that I remember being quite fun, the doctor said I had
an IQ of 150+. After that I decided it was worth talking to people.

By the way, I have a grade 9 education and the only formal Programming
training I have is a 3-day Tango course taught by Ian Daniels about 5-6
years ago. I'm entirely self-taught.

So, I think this means we either get dumber as we get older, or these test
are completely unreliable.

Interesting, but I wouldn't read to much into them....