Sent: Thursday, July 29, 2004 2:31 PM
Subject: Witango-Talk: anyone familiar with Tango 3?

I was wondering if anyone could help me with a general question about Tango 3.

I’m supporting a client whose server is running Tango 3 (I self-taught myself how to write the code anyway). The whole setup is not entirely stable and the Tango server is prone to restart itself several times a day. Now if that wasn’t problematic enough, sometimes Tango will restart at a point where it was supposed to generate emails and they disappear. The question is – when Tango generates emails, is there some kind of spool they go into or are they sent one-by-one? Other systems I have worked with have directories where emails are generated into but I can’t find that here. I think you can tell I’m a coder and don’t have much of a clue when it comes to server things. Unfortunately my sys admin is not familiar with Tango at all and could not help me either.

I’d really appreciate it if someone could shed some light on this or could direct me towards Tango 3 resources online.

Thanks in advance,

Caroline Wise

Senior Applications Developer

Interactive Sites