I don’t think this is a witango problem but involves witango so I figured I ask to see if anyone has any ideas what may be this issue.

I have a support request form where users fill out a basic form and it is inserted into a database and they are sent an email. Everything works fine but I have just one user who gets the email back but its set an hour ahead and I cant figure out why. I have myself also get sent on that email and I get the correct time.  I have sent her an email from my personal email and it shows the correct time on her system. I have checked her date and time on her computer and that looks good. She is using entourage on mac os 10.3.4

If anyone has any idea’s id greatly appreciate it.

Mike D

Educational Directories Unlimited, Inc.

Michael Dittbrenner

Programmer

http://www.StudyAbroad.com

http://www.GradSchools.com

A service of EDU, Inc... http://www.EDUdirectories.com

A partner of EDU Internet Strategies: http://www.EDUInternetStrategies.com/

[Phone]  610-499-9200

[Fax]    610-499-9205

[E-mail] [EMAIL PROTECTED]  or [EMAIL PROTECTED]