Are you talking about FireFox, the old FoxPro reporting tool?  That was a
Classic MacOS application.  Which Powerbook model were you installing it
on?  We are an Apple Authorized Service Provider and do a lot of service for
Apple; if you can give me the serial # of the unit, I can see what
configuration you have.  It could be an emulation issue; what's in the
System Folder startup folder when you start Classic?  Are you using MacOS
X?