There was a change in the sql handler in 5.5 that is causing your problem.
I ran into it too. Contact With about it. They seem to have a tentative fix
for the problem.

Stefan

At 01:37 AM 1/28/2005, you wrote:
I would appreciate another set of eyes looking at this.

I have a search action

Connecting Witango, Panther Server, Apache to Primebase 4.x

For one of the criteria I say workingInventory.wiOnHand <
workingInventory.wiMin.

Or in another search action

workingInventory.wiOnHand < W1.wiMin.

The debug for this query comes back

[Application File]
[231]
 START /vendorwarning.taf WitangoServer

 [Search Action]
[231]
 Search2 : TWCdb

[Error]
[233]
 -120 Invalid criteria value. WorkingInventory.WIMin

 [Query]
[234]
 SELECT
W1.WIPartNumber,I2.iDescr,W1.WIOnHand,W1.WIMin,W1.WIOurOnOrder,W1.WIMax,I2.i
VenderNumber,V3.vendorname,W1.WILocation FROM common.WorkingInventory
W1,common.Inventory I2,common.Vendor V3 WHERE (I2.iactiveInactive=? AND

W1.WIOnHand<W1.WIMin

AND W1.WIPrincNumber=? AND W1.WIOnHand>0) AND ((I2.iItem=W1.WIPartNumber)
AND (V3.vendornumber=I2.iVenderNumber))

[BoundVals]
[234]
 [v1='A'; v2='572']

[request$ Vars]
[237]
 variableTimeout=30;

If I try W1.WIMin instead of workingInventory.WIMin, it get exactly the same result.

What is strange about this is that it works just fine in T3 and T4, but not
in T5.5

Is this a driver issue?

Mark Weiss