Hey all,

The company I was with has merged with another and I am in the middle of doing some major network stuff. I need some advice on a good firewall. I have been looking at the ISA server from MS and I am wondering if I need so much of their crap that I would never use. Anyway, this is what I got going...

DMZ...

50 websites on 2 Win2k servers running Witango - IIS5.
2 DNS servers - Win2k
public Class C IP block
MSSQL 7.0 Server (currently in DMZ but not sure if it needs to be) - Win2k
Email Servers - Win2k

Internal...
20 PCs
20 Macs
2 App Servers
Dhcp Server (I am going to get rid of this)
Accounting Server

I would like to set up a maching with 3 NICs -- Internal, External and DMZ.

Currently I am running just some port blocks on the router to the DMZ. After the DMZ I have a "home built" firewall in Linux (I need to get rid of this - way to cumbersom to administrate)

Looking for something that will support multiple IPs in the DMZ, and the internal. I don't want to have to redo all my DNS and IP structure to get this to work. That would be way too much of a headache.

Any referrals or comments would be appreciated.

Thanks!