From: Hamrin Brian Thor [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, April 11, 2005 9:15 AM
To: witango-talk@witango.com
Subject: Witango-Talk: Tango 2000 MS Access Issue

We had a fatal server crash and are in the process of restoring sites to different servers. We are experiencing an issue with writing to databases. It seems that any site using Access as the backend is unable to write to the database, reads are fine, updates & inserts fail. The error shown is "query must be updatable"

Once Tango has tried to access the database, when I try to open it with MS Access I get a error stating the database is read-only.

All sites using MS SQL Server work fine. Also all sites worked on the now dead box.

The server is a Windows 2000 server. We loaded Tango 2000 on Friday.

Any thoughts on what could be causing this issue?

Brian Hamrin
Developer
Administrative Information Systems
Illinois State University