Why don't you write a shell script checking if the process exists.

Ps -aux | grep witangod

And if its there write to the system process exists..

If not have it start witango..

Then have a cron job run it every so often. I have my checking the process
every minute to make sure its up.

Ill email you a copy just to your email address.

Mike D

Educational Directories Unlimited, Inc.

Michael Dittbrenner
Systems Administrator
http://www.StudyAbroad.com
http://www.GradSchools.com
A service of EDU, Inc... http://www.EDUdirectories.com
A partner of EDU Internet Strategies: http://www.EDUInternetStrategies.com/

[Phone]  610-499-9200
[Fax]    610-499-9205
[E-mail] [EMAIL PROTECTED]  or [EMAIL PROTECTED]