From: Robert Garcia [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Saturday, November 12, 2005 10:46 AM
To: witango-talk@witango.com
Subject: Re: Witango-Talk: OS X witangod dies, way to auto-restart?

Because many times, with some types of problems, most of the time,
when witango stops working, the process still exists.

I have sentrys that check 2 things, one, just a connect check to port
18155, the other, a tickle of a taf that returns a small piece of
data from a database.

If you just check if the process is running, your site could be down,
but you get NO alarms.

--

Robert Garcia
President - BigHead Technology