Hi Gene,

I realize this is probably what you were trying to say, but your wording
needs a little refinement.

Maybe: "compile a set of rows from each array, that do not have a match in
the opposite array".

My Witango is still a little fuzzy, but I think if you loop through each
array and <@FILTER> upon the array for what does not equal (!=) from the
opposite array, you'll have a collection of rows that are left over from
each loop - then just <@ADDROWS> them together to make one array.

Something like that. Hope that helps.

Scott Cadillac,
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]