From: Dan Stein [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, May 11, 2006 4:42 PM
To: witango-talk@witango.com
Subject: Witango-Talk: Basic Method scope question

Fro some reason this stuff never ever sticks in my head. Must be because
hardly ever use it.

I have a tcf that returns an array in the method scope so
method$thatarray
ahs a value.

I need to get that into a request scope array so I can use it to loop
through a set of records and find the 4 ID's that came back.

I can't seem to get that into a request scope array.

I thought that in the method action if I assign a value of request and a
name it would then assign the method scope array that comes back to that
request scope

The request scope keeps being empty.

I did assign it the same name does that matter?
--
Dan Stein
FileMaker 7 Certified Developer

    "There is a larger frame to the painting than the one that bounds
our
life's events."