On 5/12/06, Dan Stein <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
This was a case of Dan not thinking day. Like the two hours I spent
struggling with an include that has <@appfilepath> instead of <@appfile>

I had misnamed the call method so it had a different name than the object.
Once I fixed that all worked as expected.

Some days are like that.

Thanks to all for the help. This morning I am whipping through the tasks
with no problems.