Thank you for the compliments Dale and Kaustav,

And yes, having a big desktop can be useful
http://download.xmlx.net/my-desktop.gif :-)

@LITERAL just takes whatever you feed the value as literal text. It's mostly
useful if assigning a variable that may contain Metatags, so the Metatags are
not interpreted until calling the variable with @VAR (with ENCODING=META or
ENCODING=METAHTML)

@LITERAL is not a requirement for @DOM, but can be useful in some cases.

Can you post the actual code Kaustav? Because other than the element name issue
I don't see any problems with the code you posted in your email.

Let us know.

Scott Cadillac,
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://scott.cadillac.bz