PS.

I have no idea why I am sending two to emails whenever I send.  Sorry for the bother.

Mark

On Nov 1, 2006, at 12:59 PM, David Mark Weiss wrote:

Robert,

thanks for the tip, the upload path problem has gone away, however, I am still getting this.

[File Action][596] Write_Image

[Query][600]ÿØÿà

[Error][601]-303 Can not open the specified file.

[Error][601]-101 General error during data source operation.

I have no idea what is on the second line.  [Query][600]ÿØÿà ie what is yoya?

Here is a picture of my settings.

I used to have the Type set to JPG and the Creator set to 8BIM  for photoshop I think, since that has worked in the past. But I took them out thinking that somehow those codes are more os9 related than osx.

Is there something on Apache that I have to set?

<Image_6.png>

What am I missing here. Is there some kind of permissions on the image I am uploading that I need to fix?

Mark Weiss