Hi Mark,

Behaviors have been around since MSIE 5.0, and have been helpful when
building MSIE-only corporate intranet systems.

As for implementing this with a image submit button, that might take a
little fiddling. The CSS call would have to change from img to input and
you'll have to change the .src property in the .htc file and you might get
away with just using the style attribute for the height and width.

If all else fails, you can use an IMG tag to submit your form instead, by
just adding something like onclick="document.FROMNAME.submit();"

Good luck, hope this helps.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Scott Cadillac,
Xmlx Software