That makes sense, but for me, mysql was not even a possibility until 5. So when 5 was released in FC5 thats when I made my move. I use innodb for everything, because just about everything I do requires enterprise level db, with transactions, replication, and all that good stuff. So far, FC5 and mysql 5, have been the most stable of any platform of OS or DB I have ever used. I don't think I will ever use windows or mac os for a server environment again. And when you load FC with TEXT only, so no gui, KDE or gnome, it is all business, all the resources for your applications. And with x64, which FC5 and FC6 take full advantage of, its the best bang for the buck. IMHO of course.

Oh and did I mention, its cheap?

--

Robert Garcia
President - BigHead Technology