Wow, I just searched the forum for info on the !CST bug.

None of the postings really described what the bug symptoms are. One posting mentioned that switching an insert action from using <@ARG> to <@VAR> caused a problem and they fix by editing xml datatype from "Text" to "!CST".

I have just completed converting all our T2k Mac tafs to Witango 5.5 on PC using ODBC and are going live in two days. Have ~50 TAFS with ~500 lines using DataType=!CST. Do I have a disaster waiting to happen?

-> Kent Swisher                  Engineering Services
-> Alcatel-Lucent                Application Support Engineer
-> Wireline Access Products      [EMAIL PROTECTED]
-> Petaluma, CA                  707-792-7116