I thought you were no longer using Witango?

;)

Phil

On 03/04/2007, at 10:15 AM, Robert Garcia wrote:

I am, and I do have access.

-- Robert Garcia
President - BigHead Technology
VP Application Development - eventpix.com
13653 West Park Dr
Magalia, Ca 95954
ph: 530.645.4040 x222 fax: 530.645.4040
[EMAIL PROTECTED] - [EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://bighead.net/ - http://eventpix.com/

On Apr 2, 2007, at 5:11 PM, Phil Wade wrote:

On 03/04/2007, at 5:23 AM, Robert Garcia wrote:
This is supposed to be fixed in v6 of the dev studio, but both have become vaporware at this point.

It has nothing to do with vapourware. If Apple every release the Java SE 1.6 to the general public the beta of the DS will be available the next day. 7 months after Sun released Java 6 for every other platform we are still waiting for one from Apple. That is what is holding the new DS up. If you are an apple developer connect member and have access to the Developer Preview 6 of the Java SE 1.6 then let me know. I can get you on the new dev studio beta program.

Regards

Phil