Questions

1. Do you know if the OSX version is good for OSX Desktop AND OSX Server?

Also, I couldn't tell which versions of each were installed?

Thanks for this lead though.

Mark

On May 10, 2007, at 11:34 AM, Kent Swisher wrote:

Dan

There is also XAMPP. XAMPP is a very easy to install Apache Distribution for Linux, Solaris, Windows and Mac OS X. The package includes the Apache web server, MySQL, PHP, Perl, a FTP server and phpMyAdmin.

http://sourceforge.net/projects/xampp/

-> Kent Swisher