I have done this before, try radio shack and get an A/V switcher. I can't find on radio shack website, but I have a couple in a box somewhere. They have L/R RCA Audio inputs, usually 4 or so, and one output. You connect to the inputs from your components, and label the buttons. So you click PC for your computer, and mac to other, shortwave to other then output to speakers. If you search, you can find some that have headphone jacks on them and other stuff.

Here is a link to one that I found on the net, but over the years, I have found these at radio shack.

http://www.burstelectronics.com/as4x1.htm

--

Robert Garcia
President - BigHead Technology